Image 10 Dec
Best of the Net 2014: our nominations | pea river journal -
September 14, 2014
[…] pieces for Best of the Net: Greg Brown, “Unnatural Disasters“ Lauren Camp, “Visit to Iraq“ Matthew Kabik, “In the Orchard, In the Field“ Al Maginnes, “How Things […]
- (yes). terrapin point from goat isle, niagara falls.
- Trigger. Otis English.
- music for the end of the world. Segovia playing JS Bach. Chaconne (Violin Partita No. 2).
- (yes). ice mountain from foot of falls.
- (yes). Delaware River from highest promontory.
- PRJ 1, 2, and 3, and Remaking Moby-Dick: an update
- (yes). pre-apocalypse postcard.
- Longing. Lauren Suchenski.
- Return. Lauren Suchenski.
- Peter Grieco. Eighteenth Reply.
- Peter Grieco. Out Route 62.
- Stephen Scott Whitaker. End of the World and a Cup of Coffee.
- Be Human. Brighten.
- Eight Weeks. Speak Low if You Speak Love.
- Stephen Scott Whitaker. Chase.
- I’ll Love You Someday. The Technicolors.
- Sara Wilson. Armadillo.
- Red House. John the Ghost.
- RT @dark_shark: "They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol #quote 9 hours ago
- RT @JaneAustenHaiku: I speak feelingly I have thought only of you It was a sad change #Haiku 1 day ago
- (Julieta.) 1 day ago
- @pink_funk I'm so sorry for your loss and that nobody would listen, help, or carry+amplify the story at the time. 1 day ago
- RT @oxfordamerican: The Oxford American is hiring an assistant editor! ow.ly/mHq530af49D 1 day ago
- RT @WritersRelief: "I am basically analytical, not creative; my writing is simply a creative way of handling analysis." —Philip K. Dick #T… 2 days ago
- @GabrielleBates and we are all each other's students, all the time (and thank goodness for that) 2 days ago
- Those lines are from Joanne Kyger's poem "It's been a long time." poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poet… 3 days ago