For members who have fallen on hard times and are facing difficulty in paying their bills, the following local agencies provide payment assistance for those who qualify:

Barbour County:

  • HRDC  (334)687-8372
  • Utilities Clearing House  (334)687-2896

Dale County:

  • Organized Community Action Program (OCAP)  (334)774-2011
  • The Salvation Army  (334)774-6510

Henry County:

  • Southeast Alabama Community Action Program (SEACAP)  (334)406-1006
  • HRDC  (334)585-4100

All Counties:

  • Catholic Social Services  (334)793-3601